Bees and butterflies need flowers, flowers, flowers for food and places to live.
Here are some easy things that you can do, whatever the size of your garden.
1. Plant flowering plants, trees or flower seeds. Check on the web that they are good for pollinators.
2. Leave some piles of wood, canes and stones for bees and invertebrates to live in.
3. Try leaving your lawn a little longer between cuts. Bees love dandelions and clover.
4. Leave a loose soil bank for mining solitary bees to nest in and bumblebee queens to overwinter in.
5. Leave a few wild patches in your garden. Butterflies love nettles. Bumblebees often nest in tussocks of grass or the base of hedgerows.
If you want to find out more or join us, please get in touch.